Raising Arrows to Impact the World!



Psalm 127:3-5

Sons are a heritage from the LORD, children a reward from him.

Like arrows in the hands of a warrior are sons born in one's youth.

Blessed is the man whose quiver is full of them.

They will not be put to shame when they contend with their enemies in the gate.

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas to all!!!

Today was so much fun.  Hannah did not understand why we were ripping the paper. 

The kids were so great about understanding that this could not be a huge Christmas.  After all we are going to have the best gift of all.

I love this picture!




Kayden got new bedding for Christmas!  He chose it himself.



Brooklyn wanted her webkinz and her brother bought them for her!


Thank you brother.


That lasted long.  Hannah took possesion of the webkinz!!!

Ok, so I did not get to take a shower since I was getting Hannah ready.  However, this was funny.  Adam filled my stocking with things around the house.  Mostly, Mary Kay products he grabbed off my shelf.  Notice the bear I use for wrapping gifts for my customers!!!
He found a gift card that I got for my birthday from my unit and he took the Starbucks gift card out of his stocking and put it in mine.  I laughed so hard I started crying!!!  He really knows how to make me feel special.  No sarcasm intended.

Thanks Grandma Penny


Thanks Grandma Geneie




Hannah opening her first present!  She really did not get the hang of it.  I am sure by next year she'll be shredding the paper and having a blast.


Brooklyn decided to help Hannah.







The animals were tuckered out!