Raising Arrows to Impact the World!



Psalm 127:3-5

Sons are a heritage from the LORD, children a reward from him.

Like arrows in the hands of a warrior are sons born in one's youth.

Blessed is the man whose quiver is full of them.

They will not be put to shame when they contend with their enemies in the gate.

Moving the Earth

Are we back to life as normal?  Ha Ha! I guess it is as normal as a family with teenagers and babies can be. 

We began our study of the earth last week.  Hannah has really been enjoying finding rocks.  Kayden and Brooklyn have enjoyed eating the rocks!!!  Well ok, so we made earthballs!  Meatballs with cheese in the middle.  Then we made rocks out of peanut butter and chocolate chips, again using the same ingredients we applied heat and now have a different type of rock. 

There are days that I doubt my ability to teach the kids, especially with the Hannah climbing all over the table covered in mud from digging up the layers of topsoil:), Zech screaming at the top of his lungs.   Then we all sit down to dinner and discuss what they learned and I am shocked about how much they retained.  They never remembered this much at school.   I keep moving on knowing that God will see us through.  It definately does not look like regular school and I have to remind myself that it does not have to. 

We really are looking forward to Grandma coming up.  I know she will love getting down and dirty with the kids and I will have an extra set of hands to help with the wee ones.  By golly, I might even be able to get my hair done by a professional:) I have forgotten what it is like to have a haircut!