Raising Arrows to Impact the World!



Psalm 127:3-5

Sons are a heritage from the LORD, children a reward from him.

Like arrows in the hands of a warrior are sons born in one's youth.

Blessed is the man whose quiver is full of them.

They will not be put to shame when they contend with their enemies in the gate.

So, Fast!

Those blue eyes have been mesmerizing since she was tiny!
I am going to go cry now:)
You forget how quickly they grow.  I truly feel humbled and blessed that I listened to God, even when it seemed crazy to start over.  The world said, "Are you Nuts?"  at this time I say,"Yes!"  How could I have waited this long for such an amazing gift.  Hannah Gene you forever changed my world for the better.  And I shutter to think I would have missed out on you.  Thank you God for allowing me to care for this little one.  Even in my imperfection you have given me the greatest gift! 
Happy Birthday Baby Girl!