Raising Arrows to Impact the World!



Psalm 127:3-5

Sons are a heritage from the LORD, children a reward from him.

Like arrows in the hands of a warrior are sons born in one's youth.

Blessed is the man whose quiver is full of them.

They will not be put to shame when they contend with their enemies in the gate.

Double the blessing!

I am so excited.  This weekend we found the crib I had been dreaming of on craigslist for $275.  You may be gasping but it is brand new just sent from babies r us.  Still in the box and it sells for $430 if I bought it from them.  Adam put it up for me the same night.  It was such a wonderful gift.  This crib goes from a crib to a toddler bed, then to a day bed, and then turns into a full size headboard and footboard!!!  Did I mention it is solid cherry wood.  Ok so I am drooling all over again. 



It works perfect for Hannah.
"But wait," you say. The title is double the blessing.

We loved the crib so much that we decided that the other crib was not going to cut it.  Safety is important for the new baby and after all these cribs are going to last a long time.

So, after searching craigslist we found a lady who sold us a voucher for her recalled crib and then babies r us gave us a 20% off coupon, so we were able to buy the crib for $260!!!  Can you stand it?!!!  I know $500 seems like alot and it is but, If I had bought them directly from babies r us we would have paid $860!!!  Believe me you, I have been eyeballing these cribs since I found out I was pregnant with Hannah!



Here is Zech's crib with his new bedding!


God is so good.  We were able to pay cash and the best part was I had a gift card to babies r us for $70.  So, I did not even have to use all of our own money to pay. I consider this to be a huge blessing.