Raising Arrows to Impact the World!



Psalm 127:3-5

Sons are a heritage from the LORD, children a reward from him.

Like arrows in the hands of a warrior are sons born in one's youth.

Blessed is the man whose quiver is full of them.

They will not be put to shame when they contend with their enemies in the gate.

Drama in the house!!!

Can you say drama is draining?!!!  (Emphasis added)

Brooklyn had to have a minor procedure done on her lip today at the dermatologist.  Minor is the key word.  However, the second she saw the Dr. the tears began.  He left us to calm down 5 different times.  2 of which he said I would have to come back another day.  Don't get me wrong, I am sympathetic, however this was not going to happen.  We drove all the way downtown to fix the problem and by golly it was going to be fixed, TODAY! 

I eventually had to threaten Brooklyn with no friends, computer, or books for the next month, before she would calm down enough to let them numb her lip.  I know I deserve the Mom of the year award for that one!  But, What is a mom to do?  I knew once it was over with she would be fine and guess what? I was right!

The rush of adrenaline through Brooklyn's body nearly knocked both of us out.  I was so tired afterwards that I probably spoke 5 words during dinner.  Adam kept asking if I was ok.  After dinner Hannah and I took a 2 hour nap.  I am telling you, drama wipes me out!

Other than a little tenderness, Brooklyn is fairing well and will survive.