Raising Arrows to Impact the World!



Psalm 127:3-5

Sons are a heritage from the LORD, children a reward from him.

Like arrows in the hands of a warrior are sons born in one's youth.

Blessed is the man whose quiver is full of them.

They will not be put to shame when they contend with their enemies in the gate.

Large and in Charge

Yesterday, I get out of the car and a man yells out "TWINS?"  As if I don't already feel large!  To top it off I was meeting with a lady who is due 2 weeks after me and she was half my size:(  Ugh!  Bedrest has not been my friend.

I know this precious little one will be worth every ounce; I am just saying, come on can a girl catch a break.

To add to our adventures I put Hannah's car seat back into Pearl (nickname for my car) and since she is old enough, we were able to face it forward.  She was like a queen on her throne!!!  I have never seen such smiles and waves.  She thought she was big stuff.  She talked about it all night.  Blah, blah, car, blah, hi, blah, etc.  It is so funny how something so minor could be such a big deal.

She is so the center of the universe in this house right now.  I am sure baby Zechariah is going to throw her world into a frenzy.  I think she knows it is coming.  She has been a little grumpy the last couple of days and as if she did not cling to her Daddy as it is, she is glued to him the minute he walks through the door.  Poor Adam can't even eat without Hannah in his arms.