Raising Arrows to Impact the World!



Psalm 127:3-5

Sons are a heritage from the LORD, children a reward from him.

Like arrows in the hands of a warrior are sons born in one's youth.

Blessed is the man whose quiver is full of them.

They will not be put to shame when they contend with their enemies in the gate.

Ahh a sabath!

Sunday for years has been such a busy day with Adam preaching and I am usually singing.  We never got a Sabbath.  Well God told us 3 years ago that we needed to change our focus.  Put the kids first, make choices based on raising them up in the way they should go.  Slowly but surely that is the direction we have been heading. 

It's never easy to give up that what you love, especially if it has to do with serving the Lord in the capacity you want to:) 

Well I decided on Saturday, that after my meeting I would take a Sabbath from 2pm-2pm.  Now I don't mean I didn't do anything.  If you read my previous post, you know I took care of my baby girl, but I didn't work, clean, just spent time with my family and well I can't forget the big nap I took in the middle of the day!
I needed that.

I know God is using us and I pray that I can honor him by following his lead and not trying to take over.  It seems just when we get comfortable he calls us to a new understanding and a new direction.  Change is never fun/easy but I know it is where he lead us.  Blind faith. 

Is it Saturday, yet?  Just thinking about all this, is preparing me for the next Sabbath!