Raising Arrows to Impact the World!



Psalm 127:3-5

Sons are a heritage from the LORD, children a reward from him.

Like arrows in the hands of a warrior are sons born in one's youth.

Blessed is the man whose quiver is full of them.

They will not be put to shame when they contend with their enemies in the gate.

And we are melting....

Nap time... Have I ever mentioned how crucial they are in our life? 

Walmart opened in the town next to ours and I thought how fun we will venture out and get some new plates.  My plans always seem to go astray.  It sounds so simple.  Get in the car, venture to the store, shop, and then head home, smiling faces and all.

Oh, let me wake up:)

I may have forgotten we had to stop and pick up Becky, run to the post office, make that two post offices, and we finally made it to Walmart an hour later.  I load the kids in the cart and head through the store.  I remember Walmart being cheaper, not true now.  I ended up deciding to wait and head to Fred Meyer after I dropped the girls off at volleyball. 

We head home, grab some food, and then off to volleyball.  Things were going great.  Hannah and Zech were in a silly mood, playing in the car.  We drop the girls off and hit Fred Meyer.  Hop out of the car, load up in a cart, and well you know me, I stop at the bank and by the time the last check is cashed, Hannah has hit full melt down. 

Everyone is starring.  I find myself negotiating with a two year old.  Knowing she is tired.  I mean really what was I thinking.  It takes all of my strength to strap her in.  Everyone looking at me as if I am kidnapping her.  We drive home and I take her straight to bed.  Wouldn't you know she is out cold in 5 minutes.  Surprise, surprise! 

Ah quiet!!!  Thank you Lord for helping me through this one.  I felt myself hit the edge in the middle of negotiation but, I made it.  I didn't go over!!!  God is so good!!!