Raising Arrows to Impact the World!



Psalm 127:3-5

Sons are a heritage from the LORD, children a reward from him.

Like arrows in the hands of a warrior are sons born in one's youth.

Blessed is the man whose quiver is full of them.

They will not be put to shame when they contend with their enemies in the gate.

Good Eating

Most of you know I like to cook at least 2 weeks of meals at a time, sometimes even a months worth if I can make time. 

I thought I would share with you all some of the great new foods we have been trying.
Mexican Lasagna
Birds Nest Pie
Meatball Sandwiches (kids favorite)
Fried Rice
Tacos
Farmer's Casserole
Pulled BBQ Chicken with Hawaiin mac salad
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip cookies (I thought it would be fun to share with the neighbors!)

So as you can see some classics and some new.  Not all went over well with the family but, they are learning to stretch and try new things. 

For me I love the fact that I can cook for a day and then not worry about meal prep for 30 more days.  I love getting the kids involved.  They are learning basic cooking skills.  Today Brooklyn was 3 lbs deep in Shredded Monterey Jack:)

I would love for you to share any of your families favorite recipes.  Please share:)