Raising Arrows to Impact the World!



Psalm 127:3-5

Sons are a heritage from the LORD, children a reward from him.

Like arrows in the hands of a warrior are sons born in one's youth.

Blessed is the man whose quiver is full of them.

They will not be put to shame when they contend with their enemies in the gate.

Art!

The eyes say it all!
Who me?
Hannah will be begining Tot School this year and boy oh boy is she excited.  So excited, that she thought she should share her artistic abilities with everyone.
When I went to clean her up she had even colored on the back of her thighs.  This girl has a future in creative arts!  I am sure we will need to tap into some friends for resources.  I am artistically challenged and yet God gave me two incredible artistic girls.  Again I say, praise God for artistic friends.  You know who you are.  Please continue to share your wisdom with me:)

Hannah's Canvas!